Sunday 11 March 2012

Catching up

OK - I kind of fell out of the blogging world last week.  It had been my intention to pre-write a few recipes and post them throughout the week - but it didn't happen. 

I would like to say that I taught 6 classes in addition to working a full week and doing all of my usual yoga classes and training runs.  (Pat on the back).  I loved teaching.  My first few classes were OK, but I really felt like I had found my groove by Friday.  In fact after the class on Friday -two of the people said I should teach it every week.  It was the best compliment I could have received.

But Saturday morning I was zonked - who am I kidding - I was done by 4 pm on Friday.  Thankfully the beautiful weather woke me from my coma today.  I ran the funnest 12.5k I've ran in the longest time with my very first running friends - Scott & Katherine.  I feel re-engergized and back to myself.

I'm ready for my next exciting thing - the Foodie Penpal exchange - set up here

http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/

Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean as set up the amazing penpal exchange that pairs up 'foodies' from Canada and the US to send packages to each other on a monthly basis.  I'm so excited about this exchange - its great to get to know other bloggers and share ideas.

My foodie penpal is Pamela at The Pamcicle - http://thepamsicle.wordpress.com/author/pamsicle/

I've been shopping at a few places over the past week and can't wait to send her package off to her.

I've been paired up with another awesome blogger named Meghan at A Dash of Meg -
http://adashofmeg.com/

Both of these girls have fantastic blogs and they both live within a two hour drive of me.  I'm so excited to part of this exchange - did I say that already?

I will be posting some recipes soon... there will be some food changes around here - which will ultimately be for the better... more on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment