Monday 26 December 2011

My Bags are Packed and I'm Ready to Go!

Like I just said, my bags are packed. The kids bags are packed and we are ready to to.  Gina will be picking me up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.  I have everything by the door.  My coffee maker is set and I have two alarms set.  Dan will be driving down with the girls later in the day to check into the hotel.  I'm sure they'll have swam for at least an hour before I see them.

I've packed a bit of food for breakfasts and snacks. Here's a bit of it...


heaven forbid anyone's stomach should growl.  I do find it much less expensive and easier to have breakfast in our room and at least a few snacks for me and definately the kids when we are travelling.  The girls will be having cereal and fruit and I'll be having Vegan Overnight Oats.

I'm not sure what will be going on in our course.  We've been told to bring our books, workout clothes and enthusiasm.  Which there will be no shortage of with Gina around.  I won't be able to post any pictures from the course, but I'll try to check in between swimming with the kids and trying not to be too tired and let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment