Monday 7 November 2011

Flying out to Rome then onto Athens

We are just about the board the plane to head out across the Atlantic. It's funny the whole switching time zones and how we basically lose a day. It's one of those thought things that makes my head feel spiny.

We've been at the airport for almost four hours now and will be on the plane for 8 then switching planes and another 2 hours to Athens. When we land in Athens it will be 12 noon on Tuesday. So far everything has gone smoothly the only bummer I didn't preorder my vegetarian meal soon enough so I'll have to cross my fingers and hope for the best.




Dan was the professional photographer for this shot. We all had posed three times for this shot.

We just found out our flight has been delayed by 20 minutes. Looks like we'll get a speed workout in Rome! See you on the other side!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Pearson Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment