Friday 27 May 2011

Welcome to Ottawa

We spent six hours driving in the rain but we're here!







We made it to the expo half an hour before it closed but I got my shirt in the size!!! Last year this was my number one complaint about this race.

We are staying at the Capital Hill - my parents stayed here when we came to Ottawa for Canada day. It's a good hotel in a great location.





Our room has a kitchenette which is great because I can bring my own snacks and keep my water cold.




For dinner we had planned to go to the parliament pub, but when we arrived we were told that their kitchen was closed so we ended up going here.






I had their only vegetarian option on the menu. A veggie burger - it was really good.


Now I'm hanging out and looking forward to heading to the Byward market and walking around the city to tomorrow.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment